Besides its full-time volunteers, the Movement relies on a network of supporters who serve as bridges between people trapped in extreme poverty and the rest of society. They learn what life is like for the poor and share that knowledge with people in their professions and communities. They bring to the Movement their knowledge of efforts to overcome poverty and work at building alliances with individuals and institutions concerned by poverty. They organize local chapters to monitor the evolution of poverty in their areas, speak out when human rights of the poorest are not respected, and participate in the Movement's campaigns. Their financial contributions are the principal income of the Movement.
- Make a one-time or recurring donation
- Organize fund-raising events
- Sell our publications and greeting cards
- All contributions are tax-deductible
- Participate in Fourth World projects and special events
- Volunteer at Fourth World offices and manual work projects
- Collect and send information about poverty in your area
- Publicize the Fourth World approach by organizing gatherings and selling publications
For more information, contact your local Fourth World Movement Team.